The Top Things to Do Around Baeza in East Cloudforest in Ecuador.
We have the Best Things to Do around Baeza while you explore all the Destinations in the Cloud forest in Ecuador.
If you are searching for a weekend escape from the routine, we have the best activities to do in Baeza.
We suggest you the best option are a combination of the best of:
- Birdwatching, full-day, or package day available always!
- Orchid Watching full-day, or package day available always!
- Whitewater Sports (Kayaking & Rafting), full-day, or package day available on river perfect conditions!
- Horseriding, Sunrise ride, or package day available always!
- Coffee Tasting Trip, full-day, or package day available!
The Birdwatching In the Quijos Area
The Birding in the Quijos Valley is among the richest birdlife on the planet. The Birdwatching feast starts right at the snowline in the Andes, searching rarities, overdoses on hummingbirds, and end up in the jungles of the foothills watching Aracaris.
- Road Birding, secondary roads, roads to national parks and wildlife reserves
- Birding Destinations, private and national park services birding trails available. Cosanga, Lumbaqui, Cuyabeno, Tena, Coca
Orchid Watching In the Quijos Area
The Orchid Watching is quite new in Ecuador. The Quijos Drainage is among the best place to get started in the Orchid World or if you are a beginner, or if you are a full-time hobbyist. Ecuador has many destinations for Orchid watching.
Orchid Watching along secondary roads, roads to national parks and wildlife reserves
Orchid Watching Destinations, private and national park services Orchid Watching trails available
Whitewater Sports In the Quijos Area
The Quijos Valley is another major paddling “hub” on the Amazon side. The town of Baeza is located midway between Quito and Tena and offers a variety of dining and lodging services. The Quijos, Papallacta, Cosanga, Oyacachi, Salado, Dúe, and Coca Rivers cater mostly to the advanced and expert-level paddlers.
The Quijos River in Ecuador is one of the most spectacular and exciting whitewater rafting in South America
If you are planning to come let us know. we can show you around!